Location: Northern Virginia
Lead a PMO team which reports directly to the Government Supervisor and PMO. Will be responsible for the following: Communication output to vendor and Client using daily input/guidance from Supervisors, and/or CO. Reports will be standard and routine but can include requested deliverables consisting of status, risks, and up to the moment report on new issues and challenges. Perform as a strong advocate for projects and programs. Provide oversite of PMO personnel who, manage, track, and store details on up to 150 unique Projects (funding, task orders, management plans, schedules, risks, quality issues); and other tracking logs as required. Provide oversite of closeouts, project reviews, records managements and special projects as required. Provide quality assurance oversite of weekly updates (reports) working within the realm of all assigned project to the PMO. Assist in identifying new tools and techniques, and make recommendations regarding project management documentation for the program. Communicate project status to appropriate individuals, including committees and senior Government executives. Expectations are to anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints, and encourage risk-taking (as well as risk-management) behavior to achieve results. Ability to work with Government Financial records and to be able to PMO personnel resources which provide forensic support and problem solving skills in tracking mistakes.
– Coordinate with technology subject matter experts to maintain currency of the system’s technical description and
control implementation statements
– Perform a security impact analysis for each proposed change to the system’s configuration
– Maintain the system’s security artifacts and security documentation library
– Review work instructions and operational procedures for compliance with security requirements and policy Interpret
security principles and requirements for technical teams
– Collaborate with ISSOs of other FISMA systems to ensure continued compliance with security control inheritance
– Monitor remediation of system vulnerabilities discovered by scanning tools
– Assist in maintaining plan of actions and milestones (POA&Ms) and the remediation of identified weaknesses.
– Provide expertise and assistance in the development of the security policies and procedures and also assist
ensuring compliance with those policies and procedures.
– Provide assistance in developing and updating the security artifacts, managing and controlling changes to the GSS
and assessing the security impact of those changes
Program Manager (PM) shall be assigned for this contract and serve as the single focal point within the contractor’s activities for all required tasking. The contractor’s PM shall be ready at all times, given reasonable notice, to present and discuss with the senior leadership the status of all requirements and problems:
• PMI Certified Project Management Professional (Preferred)
• Bachelor of Science from an accredited institution
• 10+ years of professional experience
• Excellent planning, organizational, analytical and decision-making skills.
• Excellent communication, relationship management, team building, negotiating, and leadership skills.
• Proven ability to work in a challenging, dynamic, fast-paced, and stressful environment.
• Experience with government contracts is preferred but not a show stopper.
• Ability to interact with external and internal customers, vendors, senior management, government
officials, and contracting officers.
• Possess strong data analysis, communication, organization, and project management skills, and must
exhibit exceptional follow-through.
• Able to work independently and take action to achieve goals and objectives, while remaining
productive and focused in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite applications such MS Project, Word, Excel and Power Point strongly
Send resumes to DIGITALSPEC, LLC, 11350 Random Hills Road, Suite 868 Fairfax VA 22030 or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org